Made by IPSEN (This item ships from Turkey)
500IU x 1 vial
- Botulinum toxin Type A (active)
- Inactive ingredients: human albumin, and lactose.
It is injected into muscles to treat neck pain and the patients head position which can look abnormal due to cervical Dystonia. Dysport can also be used to treat the look of deep vertical frown lines between the eyebrows which can have a psychological impact on individuals under 65. The effects are only temporary for four months, while muscles are being weakened without the presence of the chemical messenger being inhibited.
Muscles feel tighter, reducing the appearance of frown lines. However treatment will be required after three months when the results begin to fade away.
- Dysport and Botox are both types of botulinum toxin injections.
- While used to treat muscle spasms in certain health conditions, these two injections are primarily known for the treatment and prevention of wrinkles.
- The differences lie in the potency of trace proteins, which can make one more effective than the other.